It’s All About The Kids
Izzi Science for Kids is a private school offering a bilingual curriculum, with special emphasis being placed on science. It is licensed by the Bulgarian Ministry of Education and Science and accredited by Cambridge International.
The school follows Cambridge Primary and Secondary Curriculum. Our science teachers are professionals in their areas of study. Primary school teachers with extensive experience teach the core subjects of mathematics and Bulgarian language and literature.
Their efforts are aimed at meeting the age-specific requirements as set out by the Ministry of Education and Science as well as at helping children develop logical thinking and problem-solving skills
Izzi Science for Kids Secondary School combines the best practices of the Bulgarian and British education systems in a safe and stimulating learner-centred environment tailored to assist and encourage proactive, confident and respectful students who are keen on science, core disciplines and art as well as to prepare them for the challenges in the global perspective.
Our vision is for our schoolchildren:
- to be creative, dynamic, and proactive young people;
- to be discoverers seizing the opportunities offered by new knowledge and technologies;
- to be personalities building and developing values, knowledge, and competencies that will enable them to live full and satisfying lives;
- to be confident and actively involved lifelong learners.
- Critical Thinking
- Relationships with others
- Communicating with respect
"The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be kindled."
Standards We Live By
- Safety is our foremost priority
- Students are at the centre of the teaching and learning process
- The Curriculum is engaging and challenging
- Learning takes a leap into the future and aims at developing core skills and competencies rather than memorising facts
The curriculum draws on children’s innate curiosity. Kids are exceptionally inquisitive about what is happening in the world around us and why. It is of paramount importance that this curiosity is used as an effective tool in the learning process and as a base for developing core competencies.
- Achieving ultimate goals by showing determination and perseverance in the face of challenge
- Gaining new knowledge by applying critical, creative and in-depth thinking
- Understanding of cultural, ethnic and linguistic diversity
- Sense of integrity and justice
- Active commitment to public benefit
- Raising environmental awareness
- Responsibility to others, including being open-minded, honest and ethical
- Respect for each other and respect for human rights.